Web Design & Development:
Shifting design trends means that a lot of websites look dated and doesn't give visitors the information or the functionality they need to convert into paying customers. If your website is looking a little 2007, maybe it's time to set our designers and developers loose to do a design refresh or rebuild your site from scratch. We build websites that appeal directly to your market and make it easy to convert visitors into paying customers from day one.
We'll help you breathe new life into your online presence and give your customers an experience that draws them in and keeps them coming back. Our design process follows several core principles:
- Rapid and reliable site development.
- Create sleek, clean designs customized to individual brands.
- Mobile-responsive sites should work on multiple devices.
- Usability and beauty should work together seamlessly.
Our designers and developers work together to help craft elegant designs that fit your brand and create functionality and user experience that you didn't think possible. Plus, the quality of work we do lowers your costs for maintaining and supporting your site down the road.
- Simple Maintenance - Websites in today's dynamic web environment can't stand still, so we focus on building a web presence that anyone can run. Our easy-to-maintain websites are based on WordPress, the dynamic web publishing platform used by millions of sites worldwide. This will allow you to quickly and easily create new pages, change/add content and maintain your site with minimal technical knowledge; it's just point and click.
- Performance - Like you, we care about quality and believe in doing things right the first time. While badly written code is invisible to most people, the costs of fixing it is not. Our websites and applications are simple to maintain and upgrade. So, any added features or fixes that need to occur in the future won't pile extra costs onto your projects.
- Quality - It can be hard to know when you're actually looking at the inner-workings of a website, but our work is clean, well-organized and built following a solid methodology. Our end product is visually appealing, easy to upgrade, simple to maintain, and lends itself to easy design tweaks that won't drain time or resources out to your organization.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Search engine optimization (SEO) is a method of getting your website to rank higher in search engines - such as Google, Yahoo or Bing. Although it's the search engines that rank your site, we believe that good SEO is a result of initiatives that provide value for those visiting your site.
Our client's success is also our success. Saying that it tis exciting when our clients reach the first page of Google is an understatement. We take pride in employing SEO tactics that will uphold future search engine updates. We pair on-site optimization with off-site tactics to create strategies that are effective and won't lose value overtime.
Through our website audits, comprehensive keyword research, carefully crafted content strategies and ability to connect the dots with the online spaces that your customers inhabit, our SEO services are second to none.
Everyday, millions of individuals use search engines to find products or services. 90% of those people will click links on the first page of the search results. Is your site showing up within the first 10 pages of a search for your main keywords? Is your site even showing up within the search engines? That's why we're here; to get you company to show up in the search engines and move to the toward the top of the search results. Our SEO services are based on years of research and experience, and we continue to improve our techniques and tools to stay ahead of each and every change in the search engines. Our team of SEO experts will position your site where it can generate the find of traffic that will lead to visitors becoming paying customers. Our strategies are based on a consultative approach, understanding your audience and goals by using:
- Keyword Research - Our search engine marketing services start with identifying the keywords your target audience uses when searching for your products or services. It is a crucial step of the optimization process. You have to reach the right audience to generate a high return on investment. We can help you choose the best keywords based on search frequency and relevance to your website. Carefully targeting your campaign from the start will lead to greater success down the road.
- Competitive Analysis - The internet is an extremely competitive marketplace. There are other companies targeting your keywords and reaching your potential customers. Analyzing your competition's online strengths and weaknesses can reveal opportunities for you. Our professional SEO team will take an in-depth look at the competitive marketplace for your chosen keywords and help you to develop the strategies to reach to the top and stay there.
- Link Building - Building relevant links from other websites is an intricate process. We employ a wide range of methods and techniques to attract valuable links, and the right links, to build your rankings. We work to build a well-rounded link portfolio that includes many kinds of links and opportunities to help you compete. Relevant, high-quality links are on of the most important factors in determining how well a website will rank in the search engines. Building relevant links from other websites is an intricate process that requires time and patience.
Website Optimization Services and Content Development/Copywriting - A winning content strategy is extremely important to online success. Search engines index new and unique content, which means there is a lot of SEO value to optimize your web copy. However, the final product needs to be more than just content for search engines. Good copywriting will not only help to increase your rankings, but aids in converting your site visitors to paying customers. Our writers produce professional, unique content that delivers a clear and optimized marketing message to both search engines and users.
- Local Search Optimization - A local search typically includes a location modifier on a keyword and is used by customers seeking business or product in their area. When these types of searches are performed, the search engines will often pull a geographic map of local business listings with important contact and directional information. We will help you optimize your local business listings for these geographically focused searches. Local search advertising specifically targets local consumers ready to buy a certain product or service. A higher percentage of these customers will purchase once they've found the locations where they can do business near them.
- Mobile SEO - With the development and recent improvements of smart phones, mobile search engine usage is increasing in popularity. Optimizing for mobile SEO solicits a unique strategy that facilitates quick and easy viewing of the most important information about your business.
- Video SEO - Modern search engine optimization can include a range of multimedia strategies to build rankings and drive traffic to your site. Search engines provide video results on related keywords. We will help you develop a multimedia campaign that complements your SEO efforts and allows you to reach a broader audience by optimizing videos for search.
- Web Marketing Analytics - Search engine marketing campaigns should be closely and regularly analyzed. We will set up analytics reporting on your site and then offer professional consultation and recommendations on how to take advantage of the data. We examine all the relevant metrics and data related to your site visitors to determine what keywords and search engines are driving the most traffic, and what changes need to be made to your site to increase relevant traffic and conversions.
- Reporting/KPIs - We believe in being completely accountable to our clients. Therefore, we provide a detailed account of your website's key performance indicators so you can easily see the improvements made from our efforts.
Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
Search engine marketing (SEM) is a form of internet marketing that involves the promotion of your website by increasing its visibility in search engine results pages through optimization and advertising. Search engine marketing includes a marketing tactic commonly known as Pay-Per-Click (PPC) advertising. This type of advertising is available on both search and content networks and is commonly used by the 3 major search networks: Google, Bing and Yahoo. The term "Paid Search" is utilized in the instance that a Pay-Per-Click program is employed on the search networks. Overall, Pay-Per-Click advertisements are the sponsored links that appear above or to the right of the natural search engine results. PPC can create immediate online visibility in prime webpage real estate. This type of campaign must be handled carefully, and our marketing experts will help you set up and manage a cost effective strategy for a profitable return on your investment.
Search engine marketing (SEM) is surging both in the United States and internationally. The high demand for SEM (mostly PPC) is illustrated by Google's recent earning, in which the company reported nearly a 25% rise in their search ad business. The fact is that everyone, from small businesses to Fortune 500 companies are spending less each year on "traditional" advertising avenues and devoting resources toward online advertising via PPC.
Landing Page Optimization is also a critical component to SEM campaigns. Not only does Google report that AD visibility is favorably given to companies that direct traffic to rich landing pages, but your potential customers may react differently depending on the "experience" that you site/landing page delivers. The goal is to create a "sticky" landing page that contains strong, relevant content while at the same time enticing customers to make some sort of conversion.
With the continuous rise in keyword costs and click-through rates standing as better indicators of a strong campaign, it is important to contract with the best paid search company to ensure your advertising resources are not being wasted. The industry is very dynamic and changes can occur every day. Our proven tactics are regularly refined to ensure our practices are completely ethical, effective and cost efficient. Give us a chance and we will surely demonstrate our competence in this dynamic market by increasing your bottom line through our SEM efforts.
Social Media Marketing (SMM)
Social media signals play a large role in modern online marketing strategies, and at Hawaii Service Providers, we incorporate the best practices and the most effective tools to deliver the social marketing campaign that will support all your other marketing efforts and build a community of customers. Social media strategies have to be planned and implemented based on numbers and performance. This is not something that can be done by just guessing or what you “feel” your community wants to see. You need to act and react to the trends in the industry to answer the needs of your potential customers and deliver the content, information, and interaction they expect.
Social Meida Brand & Conversion Monitoring
Who's talking about you? Is the general sentiment around your company positive or negative? We use intelligent software solutions to constantly monitor your social streams for mentions, review, questions, and complaints. You can start interacting with you community while we provide suggestions for publishing and responding in a way that will improve your online e reputation and bold a consistent brand image.
You can stay up to date with the trends in your community with our sentiment analysis reports. Tracking and understanding the positive or negative elements of the comments happening around your brand is crucial to managing your reputation online, and staying on top of any negative comments that can be appropriately addressed. We provide a rich variety of reports and will work closely with you to effectively us the information in them (see report types to the right):
- Social Media Campaign Reach
- Social Media Spread
- Posts That Mention Your Brand
- Top Industry Influencers
- Positive/Negative Brand Mentions
- Most Engaged Accounts
- Top Trending URLs
- Most Shared/Re-tweeted Posts
- Topic Keyword Frequency
- Trending Hashtags
- Most Mentioned Posts
- User Language Demographics
Social Media Strategy & Publishing
Your overall social media strategy needs to focus on improving your ROI and Cost per Lead. At Hawaii Service Providers, our social media experts use numbers and performance based strategies to build the campaign that works for you.
You can take advantage of our experience and knowledge to build a strategic roadmap for increased social media reach, better ROI, and stronger online presence. We start by looking at the level of competition in your industry and then help produce relevant and timely content (including graphic design), and publish the (pre-approved) content for you. In other words, we can provide your business with end-to-end social media fulfillment. We promise that you will not be disappointed with our capabilities
Social Media Solutions
- Competitive social media analysis
- Current social media audit
- Topic ideation using current trends
- Demographic analysis and strategy
- Social media publishing calendar
- Social customer retention strategy
- Social tool analysis and configuration
- Brand strategy and execution
- On-site social sharing analysis
- Influencer research and outreach
- User-engagement strategy
Your Hawaii Service Providers team will also track the amount of traffic, revenue, and community engagement generated through the social media campaign. We also provide detailed reports on how your network has grown through these efforts, including the success, engagement, and reach of the posts as well as the site traffic, leads, and ROI referred from each post. We will also keep you updated on the post frequency and how that has helped develop your network.
Social media tools
There are a lot of options meant to streamline social media activities, and our experts will advise and train your existing staff on the best tools and platforms. We’ll show you the best practices and processes that will help improve your strategy and execution.
Our social media tools allow us to handle brand monitoring, reputation management, sentiment analysis, all while tracking reach and engagement. We will also show you how to make the most of these tools in your own efforts.
Providing valuable information drives customer behavior. At Hawaii Service Providers, we help you to develop articles, info graphics, how-to guides, videos, downloads and other digital assets that help establish you as a source of knowledge and expertise in your industry.
Authoritative Content Creates Trust
Putting good content out there creates a level of trust and confidence in your company by showing customers and the industry at large your expertise. You’re arming customers with information that can help them feel confident in making a purchasing decision, likely with the trusted source of knowledge that you establish yourself to be through those digital assets.
That same trust and authority translates well for your link building efforts and helps drive organic web traffic as well. Not only will people visiting your site find it a valuable resource and start linking back to you, but some of them will become evangelists for your brand, spreading your infographics, videos and other content through blogs and social media. That’s the kind of magnifying effect that creative, coordinated content marketing can have. Great content spreads naturally. All it needs is a little promotion to get the ball rolling.
Building Your Brand by displaying your expertise
Content marketing through many channels, including blogs and social media, shows that your site is more than just a slick web design. An established blog is a demonstration that you know your stuff; it puts your expertise on display and provides a way for customers and industry professionals to interact with your brand, a place where they can glean valuable information from you and spread it around the web. With good content marketing, you can turn website visitors in to reliable readers, customers and even brand ambassadors.
Contact us now to find out how Hawaii Service Providers can help you build a content marketing strategy that harnesses your know-how and shows it to the world.
Email marketing is, as the name suggests, the use of email in marketing communications. In its broadest sense, the term covers every email you ever send to a customer, potential customer or public venue. In general, though, it's used to refer to:
- Sending direct promotional emails to try and acquire new customers or persuade existing customers to buy again
- Sending emails designed to encourage customer loyalty and enhance the customer relationship
- Placing your marketing messages or advertisements in emails sent by other people
Despite what you may have been told, read, heard or just assumed, email is an internet marketing tool that is holding its own in the marketing options for businesses. Email marketing is alive and well and there are quite a few reasons why email marketing is important of your small business. Because of this, we encourage you to focus on why email marketing is important to your internet marketing strategy and focus on what email is rather than with is not.
2. Personal & Customizable
3. Relationship focused
4. Action Oriented
Whatever you think about email marketing, the truth is that it can lead to higher conversions, increased sales and brand awareness for your small business. Unleash our marketing experts and allow them to create an amazing email campaign for your business. We promise that you will not be dissapointed.
Lead Delivery Services (Service Providers Only)
We are currently in the process of creating a lead deliver website for service providers located on Oahu, Maui, Kauai, & Big Island. The site will act as a online marketplace for you to sell your professional services. All you have to do is sign up, create a business profile and wait for the jobs leads to start rolling in for your bidding. We will be launching a beta version of the site within the next few months and encourage you to sign up. If you're currently interested in participating in the beta, please contact us so that we can get you set up prior to our beta go-live date.
You may be thinking... Hey, isn't this like Angie's List? The answer, is No! We are a local company with advantages that Angie's List does not offer. For example:
- We are local - You don't have to worry about dealing with people outside of Hawaii. A live person from Hawaii will always be there to assist you with your questions.
- The site is free for the consumers to use - Angie's list requires a small fee for the consumers to use their services. This will be a great incentive for consumers as they love anything of value thats free.
- The consumer only needs to post their job once - After posting their job, all the qualified service providers within the work category will be notified of the posting. This is great for the consumer as they don't have to look for several service providers and explain to each one what the job details are to get multiple quotes. Instead they will just need to post their job once and all the multiple quotes will come in, thus making life easier for the consumer.
- Payment protection via our escrow payments model - We've implemented an escrow payment system which protects both consumers and service providers that decide to transact via our marketplace. Essentially, service providers are protected in that they do not need to start the project until the consumer has uploaded the funds to their escrow account. Consumers are protected in that they do not need to release payment until the job is done to their specifications. Of course there will be times where disputes arise, therefore, we've also implemented a dispute system wherein job details and work performed is reviewed to resolve any disputes.
Overall, we'll be making it very easy for the consumers to get their jobs done right. As a result, the service providers using our marketing place will benefit by receiving countless leads. This will be a very low cost marketing alternative that will have a huge impact on service providing businesses. We'll be doing all the advertising, all you need to do is bid competitively once the jobs start rolling in.